In this 21st century, developing and enhancing human skills and capabilities through education, learning and meaningful work are key drivers of economic success, individual well-being and societal cohesion. The global shift to a future of work is defined by an ever-expanding cohort of new technologies, by new sectors and markets, by global economic systems that are more interconnected than in any other point in history, and by information that travels fast and spreads wide. Yet the past decade of technological advancement has also brought about the looming possibility of mass job displacement, untenable skills shortages and a competing claim to the unique nature of human intelligence now challenged by artificial intelligence. This revolution is known as the ‘Fourth Industrial revolution’. So we can predict that the coming decade will require a ‘purposeful leadership’ to arrive at a future of work that fulfills human potential and creates broadly shared prosperity. That is why the OECD Education directorate explains the need for these 21st-century skills as-
So it is highly recommended for our new generation to become efficient in 21ST CENTURY SOFT SKILLS. But Gen Z and Alpha are not aware of this. So we are going to launch a platform, which will serve these generations by providing relevant and authentic data regarding 21st-century soft skills. This may be the one-stop solution regarding all the informational aspects of 21st-century soft skills. In the meantime, we have to be very serious and careful in this regard as a teacher.
Our vision is to make this platform, the google of 21st-century soft skills. Here is some of the key information, regarding our coming product.
Chatshala’s 21st Century Soft Skills (For Teacher)
Teachers of Gen-Z and Alpha
Problems that the product will solve
- No awareness about 21st century soft skills, its importance and how to incorporate it.
- No engagement in the development of soft skills for making their students a better individual and future-savvy.
- No well structured centralised information facility about 21st century soft skills to develop their own skill-canvas.
- No platform who will simply guide the teachers how to build and optimize the 21st century student and generation friendly school-environment.
Chatshala’s approach towards Solving them
- The Platform will give a centralized hub of information regarding 21st century soft skills. It will provide all the information that will help the teachers to empower their own skill-sets and can inspire and motivate their students too.
- This platform will educate the teachers by conducting various kinds of programs.
- This platform will engage the teachers in the development of their soft skills.
- This is the one stop solution to 21st century soft skills for teachers.
- Dedicated platform for providing information regarding 21st century soft skills
- Customised contents available in all formats (texts, audio, video, infographics, pdf etc.)
- Registered users will get download options to all contents
- Free registration available
Possible Launch Date
20th November 2021