Throughout this document, the terms ‘WE’ , ‘US’ , ‘OUR’ & ‘OURS’ refer to CHATSHALA and the term ‘YOU’ , ‘YOUR’ , ‘YOURS’ & ‘YOU and YOUR child refers’ YOU (as the user).
‘Personal data’ means any information that may be used to identify an individual, directly or indirectly in particular by reference to an identifier, including not limited to, a first or last name, physical address, email address, online identifier or other contact information and or identity proof documents.
What personal data do we collect and process?
Categories of personal data do we collect and process are as follows –
- Demographic & Identity data of you or your child (name, email, contact number, photograph , location, gender, school name , birth date and year of child to validate age).
- Financial data (for e.g. account, payment details, invoice details)
- Online identifiers and other technical data
Where do we obtain your personal data from?
How do we use your personal data?
- To verify your identity
- To deliver our product and services
- To improve our products and services
- To perform quality counselling and passion find out.
- To communicating with you regarding existing product and services availed by you, including notifications of any alerts or updates or surveys
- To evaluate, develop and improve our products and services
- To send you information about our other products or services which may be interest to you
- To handle enquiries and complaints
- To enable you to avail of our services and ensure efficient customer care experience and develop new feature
- To comply with legal or regulatory requirements
- To investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud and situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person
- To furnish your information to service partners and providers only to the extent necessary for delivering the relevant service
- With necessary consent , to publicize, post and display the projects and/or apps created by your child on our website or related pages or any other social media platforms along with your personal information in accordance with applicable laws
Lawful Bases of processing your Personal Data
We process your personal data by relying on one or more of the following lawful bases.
You have explicitly agreed to/consented to us processing your Personal Data for a specific reason. This includes, without limitation , any information that you have made public through your social media account, information that the social media service shares with us or information that is disclosed during the sign up and sign in process.
- The processing is necessary for the performance of the contract we have with you or to take steps to enter into a contract with you
- The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation we have
Where the processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any point in time . Please note that should the withdrawal of consent result in us not being able to continue offering our products and services to you, we reserve the right to withdraw or cease our products and services to you upon your consent withdrawal. You may withdraw consent by contacting us with a written request to the contact details specified below in the ‘Contact Us’ section. Upon receipt of your request to withdraw your consent, the consequence of withdrawal may be communicated to you. Upon your agreement to the same, your request for withdrawal will be processed.
For information on how we obtain verifiable potential consent for the processing of US child users’ Personal Data, see section US child users above.
When do we share your Personal Data with third parties?
We may use third parties in the provision of our products and services to you. We may share your Personal Data with such third parties. We have appropriate contracts in place with all such third parties. This means that they are not permitted to do anything with your Personal Data which is outside of the scope specified by us. They are committed to hold your personal data securely and retain it only for the period specified in our contracts with them.
- Reasons for sharing your Personal Data with third parties : We may disclose your Personal Data to third parties only where it is lawful to do so. This includes instances where we or they:
- Need to provide you with products or services
- Have asked you for your consent to share it, and you have agreed
- Have a legal obligation to do so. For e.g. to assist with detecting and preventing fraud
- Have a requirement in connection with regulatory reporting, litigation or asserting or defending legal rights and interests
- We may also disclose your Personal Data to appropriate authorities if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, legal process., protect the safety of any person; address fraud, security or technical issues; or protect our rights or the rights of those who use our products and services.
- With whom your Personal Data may be shared:
We may disclose your Personal Data may be shared:
- Who work for us or provide services or products to us
- Law enforcement authorities, government authorities, courts, dispute resolution bodies, regulators, auditors and any party appointed or requested by applicable regulators to carry out investigations or audits of our activities
- Statutory and regulatory bodies, authorities(including the government) investigating agencies and entities or persons, to whom or before whom it is mandatory to disclose Personal data as per the applicable law, courts, judicial and quasi-judicial authorities and tribunals, arbitrators and arbitration tribunals.
- Online training sessions are recorded and used for quality audits and training. We maintain complete confidentiality of the recordings and under no circumstances they will be accessible to or shared with any third party.
For information on how we disclose Personal Data collected from INDIA child users and Parent users, see COPPA Direct Notice to Parents.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make website work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information about your actions to the owners of the website.
Most web browsers allow you some control of cookies through browser settings. We offer certain features that are only available using cookies.
Outlined below are the categories along with a description of what they are used for.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies – These cookies are needed to run our website, to keep it secure and to comply with regulations that apply to use.
- Functional cookies – We may use Functional cookies on our website. These cookies allow us to remember information you enter or choices you make (such as user name, language or your region) and provide you with enhanced, more personalized features.
- performance / Analytics cookies – we may use performance/analytics cookies on our website. These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website and services, including which pages visitors go to most often and if they receive error messages from certain pages. It is used to improve how our website functions and performs.
- Marketing cookies – We may use marketing cookies on our website. These cookies help us decide which of our products, services and offers may be relevant for you. We may use this data to tailor the marketing and ads you see on our own and other websites and mobile apps, including social media. For instance, you may see our ads on other sites after you have been to our website. We do not use behavioral advertising cookies in areas that are intended to be used by child users.
How do we secure your and your child’s Personal Data?
We are committed to protecting your and your child’s Personal Data in our Custody. We take responsible steps to ensure appropriate physical, technical and managerial safeguards are in place to protect Personal Data from unauthorized access, alternation, transmission and deletion. We ensure that the third parties who provide services to us under appropriate contracts take appropriate security measures to protect Personal Data in line with our policies.
How long do we keep your and your child’s Personal Data?
We keep the Personal Data we collect about you and your child for as long as it is required for the purposes set out in this privacy notice and for legal or regulatory reasons. We may take reasonable steps to delete or permanently de-identify your Personal Data that is no longer needed.
No Sale of Personal Data
We shall not sell any Personal Data of yours and/or the children for the purpose of marketing, advertising, or any other third party use, except in accordance with express consent obtained from you.
We always strive to keep your child’s Personal data safe.
The security of your and your child’s Personal data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Safety in the operating environment: we store your and your child’s Personal Data in a safe operating environment and it can only be accessed by employees, representatives and service providers on a need-to-use basis. We comply with industry standards and the law to protect your and your child’s Personal data.
- The payment information: We adhere to confidentiality and security according to industry standards.
Link to other Website
Our website may contain links to websites of MoonshotJr. This privacy notice does not cover how MoonshotJr processes your Personal Data. We encourage you to Read the privacy notices on the website of MoonshotJr (www.moonshotjr.com).
During and as part of the classes or curriculum the child might be required to access, visit, browse and make use of MoonshotJr websites and content, the use of which is governed by terms and conditions of MoonshotJr. The information the MoonshotJr site or platform collects is subject to that website or platform’s practices. Privacy choices you have made on the MoonshotJr site or platform will not apply to our use of the information we have collected directly through our applications. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our sites or applications and to read the privacy policies of MoonshotJr that may collect your personal data.
You have the following rights regarding Personal Data that we process about you.
- Access: You have a right to know what personal data we hold about you and to obtain a copy.
- Data portability: Subject to law, you have a right to obtain in machine readable format the personal data you have provided to us.
- Rectification and erasure: You have a right to have incomplete, incorrect, unnecessary or outdated personal data about you deleted or updated.
- Withdraw your consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent to process your and your child’s personal data.
- The right to object: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- The right of restriction: you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
You may exercise your rights by managing your account and choices through our products and services or, if that is not possible, by contacting us. In some cases, if you withdraw your consent or wish us to delete or stop processing your personal data, we may not be able to continue to provide the services to you.
If you are not satisfied with what we provide when you exercise your rights, you can let us know by contacting us.
For any further queries and complaints related to privacy, or exercising your rights, you could reach us at:
Contact Email Address: email@example.com
Organization’s Name: CHATSHALA (INCESSIVE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH PRIVATE LIMITED )
Address: House No 23, Ashok Nagar 3rd lane, Berhampur 760004, Odisha, India
Phone number: +91-9861475105
Notification of changes